The Seat scrappage scheme has been launched in an effort to clear UK roads of high-emitting vehicles. With owners of vehicles built before Euro 5 emissions standards being encouraged to part-exchange their vehicles for cleaner models, Seat is offering discounts on and a wide range of vehicles. Here is what you need to know about the Seat Scrappage Incentive.
Why not try our New Car Finder or take a look at our Manufacturer Scrappage Scheme Guide for more details.
What is the Seat Scrappage Scheme?
The Seat scrappage scheme is allowing customers to trade in their pre-Euro 5 emissions standards vehicles for a new vehicle that complies with the Euro 6 standards. Models such as the Mii, Ibiza, Toledo and Leon are all available on the scheme.
The Seat Scrappage Scheme offers a discount of up to £3,500 across the range, including its hatchback range-topper, the Leon.
What new cars can you buy?
New vehicles available include the recently refreshed Leon, Mii, Toledo, and brand-new Ibiza. It doesn’t include the Ateca, though.
Seat Scrappage Deals 2018
Details of the cars available in the Seat scrappage scheme are outlined below; the links will allow you to compare the prices of Seat models.
Seat scrappage Scheme: what cars can you trade in?
To qualify for the Seat Scrappage Scheme the vehicle you are trading in must be:
- Registered by 31 December 2009
- Euro-4 rated or lower
- Owned by you for at least six months
When does the Seat Scrappage Scheme end?
Seat’s Scrappage Scheme is currently open and runs until the end of June. To qualify, you have to have register your new SEAT by June 30 2018 to qualify. If you are interested in a Seat scrappage deal you will have to act quickly. This scheme could be extended depending on how popular it proves to be.
Are you in the market to Compare New Car Prices? Why not try our New Car Finder today?
Or take a look at our manufacturer scrappage scheme guide for more details.
Seat Scrappage Terms and Conditions
Please see details below regarding the terms and conditions of the 2018 Seat Scrappage Scheme:
In order to qualify for the Seat scrappage incentive, terms and conditions will apply.
- Seat UK scrappage allowance is available on any EU1-4 make or model diesel first registered in the UK before 31st December 2009 when traded in against a new car registered by 30th June 2018
- The trade-in vehicle must have been registered to the owner for at least six months. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or redeemed against the Seat Arona, Ateca or Alhambra. Exclusions and T&Cs apply
- Please contact your local Seat dealer for further information. To check date of first registration, visit www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk